What does a headend do?
A headend system allows you to deliver a custom channel lineup to any TV with a digital tuner without the need to install a cable box at each TV or use your provider's remote to change channels.
What are the benefits of a headend?
Change channels using touchscreens, custom apps, or Integrated controls.
- Use the built in touchscreen or buttons on fitness equipment or standard television.
- No more accidentally changing the channel on the wrong TV or multiple TVs
- No boxes or remotes that can be lost, stolen or tripped over.
- Use custom apps to change channels on one TV or TV zones. Perfect for Sports bars or where the same channel needs to be on multiple TVs
CreatE a Custom Channel Lineup
- Select just the channels that are appropriate for your needs. Whether its the most popular networks, sports only or family appropriate, you are in control.
- Easily find the channel you want to watch. Channels can be mapped so they are in numerical or alphabetical order. No more endless guessing or searching.
- Add locally generated content such as a live camera feed, in house information channel or previously recorded events.
Easily add additional TVs Without The hassle or Expense of Adding a Cable Box
- A headend feeds the selected channel lineup through coax cable. Adding additional TVs or fitness equipment requires only coax connection.
- Install your TV anywhere you like without having to worry about mounting and securing a cable box.
- Less wires less mess.
- Works with any TV. Pro Idiom commercial TVs are not required.
Add Your OWn CONTENT
Universal and Expandable
- Works with any provider. Your investment is secure regardless of who you choose as your Cable or Satellite provider.
- Add more channels as your needs grow.
- Add as many TVs as you like without increasing your monthly bill from your provider.
Headends are perfect for
Use the embedded TVs without a set top box or remote nearby.